With 20 years of experience in the audit profession, Edwin has served clients of various sizes and industries in both private and public sectors, contributing to their efforts in enhancing their governance, risk management and compliance. His experience includes internal audits of government ministries and other private sector organisations, strategic planning, and enterprise risk management advisory.
Edwin started his career in one of the largest international accounting firms. He subsequently was a partner involved in managing an established firm of Singapore Chartered Accountants for 10 years before becoming a part of Ardent.
Qualification / Professional Membership
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Accredited Tax Advisor (Income Tax & GST)
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, ACFE
- MSc Strategic Studies (RSIS – NTU)
- MA Asia-Pacific Studies (University of Leeds)