Kelvin has more than 20 years of experience in corporate restructuring, insolvency, forensic accounting assignments and commercial sector. He has worked on various receiverships and monitoring accountant assignments appointed by companies and financial institutions. He has substantial experience negotiating with creditors and financiers in restructuring debts of the companies. Kelvin also has experience in overseeing the finance department and reporting functions of companies listed in the Stock Exchange of Singapore.
Prior to the inception of Ardent in year 2008, Kelvin was a Director (Corporate Recovery & Litigation Support) in one of the largest accounting and business advisory group in Singapore.
Qualification / Professional Membership
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Practicing Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow, Institute of Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.), University of London