Terence has more than 18 years of experience in all types of corporate assignments ranging from restructuring, business reviews, due diligence and acquisition deals, to insolvency and forensic accounting assignments. He has cross-functional skills in dealing with commercial, general business operations, finance and human resource matters. He is involved in accounting and business support for growing businesses including foreign entities expanding their businesses into Singapore.
Prior to the inception of Ardent in year 2008, Terence was a Director (Corporate Recovery and Business Advisory) in one of the largest accounting and business advisory group in Singapore.
Qualification / Professional Membership
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Practicing Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow Member of Institute of Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Institutes of Directors
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Advance Tax Programme, Tax Academy of Singapore
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.), University of London